You curious little anon!
To be perfectly honest with you, this morning ;)
I see it as my morning exercise!
It’s your boyfriend… You should be able to talk about things like that with him. But of course, you don’t have to be rude about it. Telling him that he has a ‘fucking bush down there’ isn’t really a good way to bring it up. Just tell him that you would appreciate it if he would trim his pubic hair, that you like it better that way :)
1. Be confident!
‘The most beautiful thing a girl can wear is confidence.’
And that’s as true as I don’t know what!
Be confident in how you look, in your skills and in yourself. You just have to believe in yourself. Guys love girls who are content with the way they are and how they look.
2. Take initiative: Take over the lead once in a while. Don’t be afraid to be the first one to take of your clothes, unbuckle that belt, or take the first move.
3. Take over control: Show him who is in control. Push him on the bed and sit on top of him. They love it when their girls take over control. They love the feeling of submission. Don’t be afraid to command him, he will gladly follow them.
But, the other way turns them on too. Be submissive to them, let him take full control for once. Let him have his way with you.
4. Tease him: Go slowly. Let your tongue linger longer on his sensitive parts. Prolong foreplay and make him want you so badly. When you lean in to kiss him, touch lips lightly, pull back and smile playfully at him. Suck his lower lip before passionately kissing him. Test his patience.
If he is still dressed, tease him by gently and subtly rubbing his penis through the fabric of his pants. I can assure you, he will be hard in matter of seconds. If you are eating out, tease him by telling him sexy things and play footsy under the table.
5. Put on some sexy lingerie: You can’t do wrong with this! Guys love it when you dress up for them, especially in sexy lingerie. They see it as a silent promise of a evening/night full of passion/romance/lust. If you dress up, be sure to undress slowly in front of there eyes.
6. Talk dirty to him: During sex, talk dirty. Tell him about your fantasies, tell him how good he feels inside you, tell him exactly what you are going to do to him, tell him he has been a naughty boy or that you have been very very bad. It doesn’t matter what you tell him really, as long as it is naughty, playful, hot and dirty.
(This comes from my FAQ page)
How to shave ‘down there’? -Females
It’s best that you use a women razor for this job. And if you really want to do it good, buy one with a conditioning strip and pivoting head. Take a warm shower or bath. Warm water will soften the skin and relax the hair follicles. Before you start shaving, apply some shaving cream or gel on the sensitive zones you want to shave. (Be careful not to apply it close to the vagina, soapy stuff and vaginas are not a good combination!) You could use soap too, but shaving cream/gel has a better effect.
Now you can start shaving! Do not shave up against the hair, but shave downwards, in the direction of the hair. Be careful not to cut yourself when you are near any sensitive structures… (Just saying, cause cutting yourself there hurts like hell.) For shaving between your legs or the edges of the labia, it’s best the you place one leg on the border of your bath tub or something else where you can place your leg higher. In this position you have more room and freedom to shave those sensitive places more efficient.
Be slow and gentle, don’t rush yourself in to the job.
When the job is finished, dry pat the pubic area with a towel and apply a moisturizing non scented lotion. This will slim the chances down of getting red shaving bumps.